Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Work It

I'm moving to England in a few days (insert a high-pitched squeal here), and I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed by the amount of things I need to accomplish before my departure.

Thank god the music video for Britney Spear's "Work B*tch" came out today, because it was better than my morning coffee.  You want a hot body?  Obvi.  You want a Bugatti?  Yes (although this is not my dream car).  You want a Maserati?  Again, not my dream car, but sure.  You better work, bitch!  Nothing better than Britney Spears giving you a pep talk.  

Yes, even though the government has shut down, this biddie is still going full force. 

And to continue going full force, I have decided to share some of my "power up" songs that keep me going whenever I hit a sluggish hour:

1. "Work" by Iggy Azalea 
2. "Roar" by Katy Perry  
3. "Acapella" by Karmin
4. "Upgrade U" by Beyonce
5. "The Motto" by Drake
6. "Handle Me" by Robyn


And finally, channel your inner Karl Lagerfeld:

(Obvi not my pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment