Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Let's Get Physical: iPod Dancing

I've got 99 problems, and they're all calories.
No, but seriously.  I'm not one of those people who can eat a bowl of salad and be full for the rest of the day (like who are you), and I certainly am not one of those people who "don't do carbs."  Like, have you had pizza?  Cake?  A Chipotle burrito?! 

So the only way for me to maintain a somewhat healthy weight is through fitness.  Or as I like to call, living #datfitnesslife.

And iPod dancing is the way to go.  Yes, it's a little embarrassing (which is why I recommend you do this in the privacy of your own room), but it's super easy and it totally works.  Put in your earphones and dance for the next five songs and bam -- 15+ minutes of cardio.  

If you're saying no to this because your can't dance, I'm going to stop you right there.  Like, I'm not a good dancer by any means; I mean, I don't even know how to dance.  So instead I literally jump up and down and throw my arms in the air like I don't even care (which I don't).  Oh, and sometimes I even make a few attempts to twerk like Miley, but that usually ends with me pulling a muscle in the back.  No bueno.
  
I'm going to share some of my go-to songs that you should totally check out:

1.  "Anticipating" by Britney Spears
2. "Come On Over" by Christina Aguilera 
3. "The Boys" by Nicki Minaj ft. Cassie
4. "Diva" by Beyonce 
5. "Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West
6. "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha

Now dance your way to this hot bod!

(Obvi not my pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment