Friday, September 27, 2013

What I Consume Everyday

I recently realized that I am very routine-oriented when it comes to what I eat, which is kind of funny because I've always considered myself to be an impulsive eater.  So I thought it would be fun to make a list of my "essentials," which I'm going to share with you all.
Oh, and please note that these are not the only things I eat in a day -- you actually don't want to know how much I eat, because it'll scare you. 

One.
Vitamins on vitamins on vitamins.  I'm a huge fan of Nature Made brand.
1. Biotin -- it's good for your hair and nails apparently
2. Flaxseed Oil -- I actually don't know what this does, but apparently it's super good for you
3.  Probiotics -- oh hey, healthy digestive system 
4. Super B Complex -- again, no idea what this does
5. Iron -- I'm anemic eeeeek


Two.
Plain unsweetened Kefir.  I'm not going to lie, this actually tastes super gross, but I'm like really into it.  Plus yay more probiotics!  And calcium!  And whatever else is in it!


Three.
Apple.  I literally have an apple a day (such a great breakfast food), and when I don't have one I get really cranky and sad.  It's my favorite fruit in the world, and obviously it's really good for you. 


Four.
Coffee and/or tea.  I'm really into Trader Joe's coffee when I'm brewing my own -- it's got a super exotic aftertaste/zing to it!  And for teas, I'm a huge fan of Yogi's green tea kombucha.


Five.
Chocolate soy milk -- obsessed.  Especially this one.  I go through like two cartons a week.


And now here is a picture of my fridge:

No comments:

Post a Comment